Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Guerilla knitting

Here's another bit of beauty I thought I'd share with all you beautiful readers . . .

One Saturday morning not long ago, I awoke early (because my boyfriend works in a hospital and I sometimes can't fall back asleep after his 5:30 alarm) and decided to take a trip to my favorite bakery Shadeau Bread in Cincinnati's OTR (Over the Rhine). Shadeau makes the best bread, but I had my sights set on some Saturday-morning pain au chocolate, something special to make waking up that early not a total downer.

But, as I approached the bakery, I saw something even more delightful than pain au chocolate. "Impossible!" you shout? Just wait . . .

Blocks and blocks of guerilla knitting in the lovely streets of my lovely hometown.

IMG_0651
IMG_0649
IMG_0644
IMG_0653
IMG_0642
IMG_0647

Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

0 comments:

Post a Comment