Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter wish list

When I was a kid, I always loved Easter because I got to get a pretty new pastel-colored dress. Years later, I still love it for the same reason . . . oh, and the Reece's eggs don't hurt either. Here are some pretty pastels I'm currently coveting.

Easter wish list

Clockwise from top left: Yellow and white tweed jacket, Storets (as seen on Chiara Ferragni); Pastel nail polish, Dolce and Gabbana; Pink cottage blouse, Anthropologie; Marie Antoinette shoes, Etsy; Enamel hearts ring, Asos; Pastel gummy bracelets, Asos; Rabbit-print tote, Topshop; Pastel jelly watch, Asos

Join me on: facebook // twitter // bloglovin // pinterest // instagram

2 comments:

  1. What great photos! Love your post! It gave me some good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm always glad to here someone's inspired!

    ReplyDelete