Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Friday, July 5, 2013

DI(fr)Yday: How to Make Metallic Color-Block Hand-Painted Antlers


DIY Wedding Decor: Color-Block Hand-Painted Antlers

At our wedding, I'm going to have people sit at one long rectangular table, beer garden style. Instead of classic flower centerpieces, I'm going to have an evergreen garland running the length of the table which will also be strewn with these mason jar votives and hand-painted antlers.

These antlers would make great accent pieces for your home, too. 


I'm having a lot of fun challenging myself to make video tutorials. I hope you like this one. And, if you haven't seen the others yet, they are here and here.

DIY Wedding Decor: Hand-painted color-blocked antler video tutorial

signature color

0 comments:

Post a Comment