Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Friday, September 20, 2013

Our Day Trip to Columbus, Indiana - the Video



Those of you who are regular readers know that I've been experimenting with video blogging for the last few months. I enjoy video as an alternative way of telling a story, and I like learning new crafts and challenging myself. So far, I've just done a few tutorials (my first one, a green-smoothie recipe seen here, a glitter-shoe tutorial seen here, and a painted antler tutorial seen here). 

None is perfect, but I try new things each time and enjoy learning as I go. Last weekend, I branched out from tutorials for the first time, deciding to document a bit of our afternoon in Columbus, Indiana. I was taking lots of pictures that day too, and I thought it would be fun to do a post of pictures (you can see it here if you haven't already) as well as a video post. 

I hope you enjoy it!

signature color

0 comments:

Post a Comment